People have been paying me to write, one way or another, for some years. Part of the reason I'm doing the Grad Dip at AIM is to learn how to write stories that engage.
Here's some guff from our scriptwriting exercises:
- Light - concentrate on using light in a script.
- Sound - use sound to get away with doing less drawings (well that's one thing it can do).
- This was a tricky one, combining disparate elements into a coherent whole.
- Movement - focussing on movement to progress the story.
- Dialogue - ten lines of dialogue to tell a story
Updated by Neroli Wesley 7th July 1999